Sign up here to
receive E-Heep in your
For more news go to
- Upcoming Uriah Heep live dates!
10 October - H20, Rheinbach, Germany
11 October - Badner Halle, Rastatt, Germany
12 October - Circus Krone, Munich, Germany
14 October - Garage, Saarbrucken, Germany
15 October - L?ensaal, Nuremberg, Germany
17 October - Hessenhalle, Giessen, Germany
18 October - Karl Rau Halle, Heidenheim, Germany
19 October - Schlachthof, Dresden, Germany
21 October - Postbahnhof, Berlin, Germany
22 October - Jolly Joker, Braunschweig, Germany
24 October - Halle Gartlage, Osnabruck, Germany
25 October - E-Werk, Cologne, Germany
27 October - Small Arena, Pardubice, Czech Republic
28 October - Lokoomotiva, Pliizen, Czech Republic
29 October - Masters of Rock, Zlin, Czech Republic
31 October - Rock Caf? Tallin, Estonia
01 November - Ice Hall (K Team event), Helsinki, Finland
02 November - Tavastia Club, Helsinki, Finland
04 November - Forum Palace, Vilnius, Lithuania
05 November - Progresja, Warsaw, Poland
06 November - Gasometer, Viena, Austria
07 November - Stadtsaal, Burghausen, Germany
08 November - Volkshaus, Zurich, Switzerland
09 November - Rolling Stone, Milan, Italy
11 November - Biebob, Vosselaar, Belgium
13 November - Atak, Enschede, Holland
14 November - P3, Purmerend, Holland
16 November - The Junction, Cambridge, England
17 November - The Duchess Stonebow House, The Stonebow, York, England
18 November - Academy 2, Manchester, England
20 November - Garage, Glasgow, Scotland
21 November - Holmfirth Picturedrome, Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, England
23 November - Astoria, London, England
28 November - Club Sidia, Olomouc, Czech Republic
All details, tickets info, phone numbers:
- Please be sure to vote for Uriah Heep
if you haven't for "Album of the Year" at Classic Rock Magazine in the UK!
Just go to
and click on the "Album Of the Year" icon to vote.
- A brand new message from Mick Box - 17th September 2008:
- Some brands new interviews with Mick Box:
*** Classic Rock Revisited:
("Uriah Heep are vibed and ready to tour the USA!")
*** Big Music Geek (Wisconsin, USA):
- A video made at the "Magic Night Of Rock", featuring Uriah Heep, in
- Trevor Bolder is featured on a 4-page article on USA's "Bass Player"
magazine (October 2008 issue). The cover image can be seen at
but soon an edited version of the article should be available at
- "Wake The Sleeper" in the charts: currently in the 4th position on CD
Universe! Check it out here:
- A special feature on the "Rock It" magazine in Germany:
. Article on UK's "Classic Rock Magazine" including an interview with
Mick Box and Bernie Shaw:
(thanks to Mike Taylor). Other articles can be seen on Germany's "Eclipsed"
and "Heavy" magazine:
, as well as "Metal Hammer".
- Be on the lookout for new articles in "Metal Edge", "Hit Parader" and
"Goldmine" magazines shortly!
- Many very good Wake The Sleeper reviews at Amazon.com:
- "Wake The Sleeper" press & fans reviews - updated all the time:
- Prior to the November 13th gig in
Enschede, Holland, the Dutch clan invites you for the traditional "Heep
In" pre-show party! Check for all details here:
, including Heepbier, "Lady in Black" song contest, Heepy raffle, etc.
etc. And of course a very good chance of very special guests showing up...
- Authorized Uriah Heep Merchandise can be found through the following
** Uriah Heep Official Store:
** Wake the Sleeper Special Collector?s
- Remember the infamous "Very 'Eavy...
Very 'Umble" review by Melissa Mills for the Rolling Stone magazine? Read
this one (and laugh) as well as others now online: http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/uriahheep/reviews
(thanks to Mike Taylor for the info).
- A nice collection of Heep cuttings through the years is now made
available thanks to Iain Barnes:
- Really nice photos of the Lawton-era Uriah Heep can be found here:
. They were taken at the Chateau Neuf in Oslo, Norway on April 1st 1977
by Helge ?er?, who is selling copies of them to all interested. Thanks to
Egil Bokn for the info.
- A brand new book (limited, numbered and signed) by Canadian writer
Martin Popoff called "Ye Olde Metal: 1968 to 1972" includes David Byron on
the cover and interviews with both Mick Box and Ken Hensley, along with a
"Look At Yourself" review. Full details (including ordering) here:
- A very interesting piece of Heep Trivia... The artwork for Kiss'
acclaimed live album "Alive!" was actually based on the legendary "Uriah
Heep Live" album! Check this interview with renowned photographer Fin
Costello where this "secret" is revealed:
- Trivia time #2... A ferry named after Uriah Heep! Check it out here:
(scroll down to check the photos). Thanks to Peter Weber for the tip.
- Be sure to hit
for archived news as it leaves the front pages of the website!
MORE HEEP... AND RELATED!
- Bernie Shaw's pre-Heep band Stratus have their one and only album "Throwing
Shapes" released on CD by Krescendo Records. The band is basically the
guys from Praying Mantis with Clive Burr (ex-Iron Maiden) on drums.
Thanks to Ian MacLaren for the info.
- Heepvention 2008 happened this weekend and was reportedly a big success!
Plenty of reports and photos will surely be online soon at the official 'Vention
. Photographer Esa Ahola was also there (some will remember him and his
great pics taken at previous "Magician's Birthday Party" events) and has
organised a nice blog that already includes some stuff from the weekend:
- John Lawton has just completed his contribution for the "Pushking"
album, which also features Glenn Hughes (ex-Deep Purple, Trapeze, Black
Sabbath), Graham Bonnet (Alcatrazz, ex-Rainbow), Joe Lynn Turner (ex-Rainbow,
Deep Purple), Dan McCafferty (Nazareth)
and Alice Cooper. More info here:
- New Ken Hensley live dates in Russia and Switzerland just announced at
(click on Tour Dates). More dates in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus will be
added soon. The tickets for the Helsinki (Finland) gig are now on sale at
, and a special limited t-shirt is also available at
. Also on Ken's site is now his own report on his recent trip to Germany
and Bulgaria, including some photos from the beauty contest that happened
while he was there... Click on "Live Reports".
- Congratulations to Heepster Dave
Owen (ex-Uriah Heep Appreciation Society main man, and ex-Heep roadie!) on
his recent wedding! See: