Sign up here to
receive E-Heep in your
- Upcoming Uriah Heep live dates!
April 29 - Bern Arena, Bern, Switzerland
May 6 - Die Halle, Reichenbach, Germany
May 7 - Karl Rau Halle, Heidenheim, Germany
May 8 - Kulturzentrum Harres, St. Leon-Rot, Germany
May 9 - Spectrum, Aschaffenburg, Germany
May 11 - Spectrum Musikclub, Augsburg, Germany
May 12 - Kulturspeicher, Regensburg, Germany
May 14 - Lillehammer Rockefestival, Lillehammer, Norway
May 22 - Open Air, Herning, Denmark (w/ Deep Purple)
July 1 - De Fabriek, Sint-Lievens-Houtem, Belgium
July 2 - Bospop Festival, Weert, Holland
August 5 - Holjat Festival, Forssa, Finland
August 6 - Ankka Festival, Korso Soccer Pitch, near Helsinki, Finland
The concerts in Israel were postponed, and will be announce again as soon
as they're fixed.
All details, links, etc.:
- 280 new photos by Mick Box taken during the 2005 Russian Tour:
- Uriah Heep on TV!
Yesterday on German TV, The Heep were #12 in the "Die Ultimative Chartshow"!
Mick Box, Trevor Bolder & Bernie Shaw, with the help of guest drummer and
keyboard player, performed "Lady In Black" (actually it was playback, as
Mick announced previously). More details:
. Thanks to Manfred Blank and Renate Fischer for the info.
- Don't miss the Heep Quiz:
- More old Uriah Heep photos by Hilco Arendshorst:
(Rotterdam, Holland - 1975)
(Breda, Holland - 1975)
(Pinkpop Festival, Holland - 1976)
(Amsterdam, Holland - 1976)
you can find a Heep Live" review by Erik Neuteboom (Dutch pop journalist).
- Today in Turkey, the program "Rock Efsaneleri" in TRT (Turkish Radio
Television) Radio 3 is playing the "Uriah Heep Live 73" album! The
program is being broadcasted between 14:10 and 15:00 (Turkey time: GMT +
01:00). It's even possible to listen to it on the Internet:
, choose "RADYO3 LIVE!" on the menu in the left, click again "Radyo" part
and "3" (RADYO 3) button on WMP window. "Windows Media Player" needed.
Thanks to Bora Cetin, producer and presenter of the program.
- On the latest issue (#225, April 2005) of the Brazilian "Rock Brigade"
there are very positive reviews on Heep's DVDs "Between Two Worlds" and "Inside
Uriah Heep - The Hensley Years".
- Important dates to be remembered! "Sea Of Light" was released 10 years
ago!! Specifically on 18 April 1995... and "Very 'Eavy Very 'Umble" was
released almost 35 years ago!!!! The date: 19th June 1970. Thanks to
Tapio Minkkinen for the reminder!
MORE HEEP... AND RELATED!
- Uwe Reuters' new Uriah Heep Year Book will be out by the end of May! "Running
All Night" is the Year Book volume 8 and includes more pages (190) and a
lot more pictures (240)! For details and ordering:
. While there, don't forget to sign the guestbook.
- The Ken Hensley's concert at the Ken Hensley Summer Party will be filmed
and recorded for future release, and the show will include many special
guests and musical surprises! More details soon. A nice report and pics
from Ken's recent concert in Benidorm, Spain, can be found at
, "Tour Dates" (thanks to Ram? Moreno at The Sentinel).
- For all of you artists out there, professional or not, can you come up
with a cover idea for Ken's new solo anthology, entitled "Cold Autumn
Sunday"? Use your imagination, use someone else's imagination but see
what you can come up with and if you win you will of course be credited on
the CD booklet and you will also receive a framed copy, signed and
numbered by Ken. Please send any artworks to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Miki Fujimoto, the violin player (member of the Japanese bands Asturias
and Fantasmagoria) who performed together with the Ken Hensley Band at the
Baja Prog Festival, uploaded some nice pics from the performance to her
. A report written by Ken himself about the experience of playing in
Mexico for the very first time is available at
(link under the "News" section).
- "Lady In Black" in reggae style?? Check this out...
. Thanks to Evert Achterberg for the info.
- The Finnish Heep tribute band 'Eavier Than 'Umble played their first
2005 gig a few weeks ago and the next gig is on 13th May. Check out their
- The German Heep tribute band Firefly has new singer called Monika Dengel,
who will be helping Jens Kreikebaum to emulate Heep's harmonies, not an
easy task! For more info on the band:
- Trevor Hensley's site has recently changed to a new domain:
. So if anyone has a link to it, you can now change it to the new one.
Trevor has some new gigs coming up (listed on his site) and very soon his
new demos will be up there.