Sign up here to
receive E-Heep in your
- Upcoming Uriah Heep live dates!
July 31 - La 15?e ?ition de l'Estivale Open Air, Place Nova-Fribourgo,
August 5 - Holjat Festival, Forssa, Finland
August 6 - Ankka Festival, Korso Soccer Pitch, near Helsinki, Finland
August 11 - Venice Rock Festival, Venice, Italy
September 9 - Jack Rocks Open Air, Faak Am See, Austria
September 10 - Planet Music, Vienna, Austria
September 23 - Tent Festival, Schupfart Nr Basel, Switzerland
All details, links, etc.:
- Brand new interview with Mick Box at
the "Classic Rock Revisited" website:
- Pictures from
the Bospop Festival 2005 featuring Uriah Heep can be seen at:
- June 15th was the birthday of Heep's
lead singer (and joker) Bernie Shaw... Congratulations Bernie!!
- Another reason for a celebration: "Very 'Eavy Very 'Umble", Heep's first
album, was released in Europe on the 19th of June 1970 - 35 years ago!
Thanks to Tapio Minkkinen for the reminder...
- Arrow Classic Rock has released a 3-CD compilation called "The Best
Symfo Rock" to promote the Bospop Festival, and Uriah Heep's "July
Morning" is included. More details at
MORE HEEP... AND RELATED!
- David Byron 2-Hour Radio Special! ARFM radio (http://www.arfm.co.uk)
in the UK will present a 2-hour programme dedicated to David Byron on
Sunday the 10th of July, from 16:00 to 18:00, the day before Sanctuary
release "Man Of Yesterday". The DJ is Paul Chamberlain, and station
details are: ARfm Sky Digital Channel 913, Europewide via Eurobird 1
Satellite and streaming online at
- Photos from the 2005 sHeep Market - Dutch Heep Convention can be found
Reviews about the whole event are here:
- A brand new interview with Ken Hensley, talking about his career after
Heep and current and future plans, can be found on the new issue (#228,
July 2005) of the Brazilian "Rock Brigade" magazine (http://www.rockbrigade.com.br).
- The "Rhythms of the World" festival is
taking place in Hitchin, Hertsfordshire (in the UK) next weekend and
Trevor Hensley will be playing three times: on Saturday 9th July, 1.00
p.m. on the Willow Stage, 3.20 p.m. on BBC 3 counties radio (playing live
and interview) and 5.00 p.m. on the Eclectic stage. This is a great
weekend with a really diverse range of music and entertainment, so you UK
music fans don't miss it!