Sign up here to
receive E-Heep in your
- Upcoming Uriah Heep live dates!
December 17 - Konzerthaus, Ravensburg, Germany (acoustic gig)
December 18 - Z7, Pratteln, Switzerland (electric gig)
January 21 - TBA, Greece
January 22 - TBA, Greece
February 18th - March 8 2005 - Russia Tour
All details, links, etc.:
German Tour info:
- The German tour is still happening, but
already a huge success! Mick Box reports himself: "The shows have been
brilliant. The churches in Berlin and Leipzig were great and great to play
in. Brilliant atmosphere. Also last night in Munich was sold out and a
really good show. The acoustic version of 'Free Me' has been very strong
indeed". There are still a couple of chances to attend a Heep concert this
year, so hurry up! Here's the setlist of the acoustic concerts:
1. Why Did You Go
2. The Easy Road
3. Heartless Land
6. Come Away Melinda
7. If I Had The Time
8. A Year Or A Day
9. Love In Silence
10. Free Me
11. That's The Way That It Is
12. When The War Is Over
15. Blind Eye
16. Traveller In Time
17. More Fool You
18. Lady In Black
20. The Wizard / Paradise / Circle Of Hands
- A report (with pics) on the Heep gig in Flensburg, Germany, can be found
. This report was published on the famous German car magazine called "Autobild".
Thanks to Renate Fischer and Karl-Heinz Baier for the info.
- To watch the video of Heep playing "Lady In Black" live on German TV as
part of the "50 Jahre Rock" program, follow this link:
, and click on the link provided there (thanks to Ron Mann).
- A photo of Heep live on stage in B?de, Germany together with the happy
German couple who were invited to join the tour, can be seen here:
. Who have watched the video on German TV as part of the "50 Jahre Rock"
special will understand what this is all about... Also, an interesting
report and pics from B?de by a German newspaper called "Neue Westf?ische"
can be seen here:
, as well as some pics:
(thanks to Renate Fischer of SOT for the pic and the links).
- Pictures from the Manchester (UK) gig:
- Uriah Heep playing on Brazilian radio: "Sweet Lorraine" is now being
played on Brasil 2000 FM radio station, in the city of S? Paulo, Brazil.
Also Kiss FM (in the same city) sometimes plays some Heep songs. So, if you
live in the area, call them and ask for more! Thanks to Antonio Pirani of
Rock Brigade magazine for the info.
MORE HEEP... AND RELATED!
- An interesting interview with Bob Daisley and Jimmy Barnes of Lee
Kerslake's side project Living Loud, for the
Australian TV and about their future plans,
can be seen here:
(thanks to Mac Steagall for the hint).
- The "Classic Rock" website has a neat review on Ken Hensley's "Running
- And yet another cover version of Heep's classic "July Morning" can be
found here (this time performed by the Italian band Kimera):
(thanks to Harrie Hendriksen for the tip).