Sign up here to
receive E-Heep in your
- Upcoming Uriah Heep live dates!
April 14 - Rockin'70's Festival, Katinkulta, Vuokatti, Finland
May 27 - Laugardalshöll Music Hall, Reykjavík, Iceland
July 6 (or 7) - Lovely Days Festival, Saint Polten, Austria
July 14 - Rowlit, Parainen, Finland
July 20 - Meripäivät, Kotka, Finland
July 21 - Open air, Breitenbach, Germany
July 26 - Keitelejazz, Äänekoski (north of Jyvaskyla), Finland
July 27 - Umpitunneli, Tornio (north of Oulu), Finland
All details, tickets info, phone numbers:
- Here's some links to the BBC programme "Life on Mars" that recently
played 2 snippets of Uriah Heep's "Love Machine" and "Bird of Prey":
http://www.bbc.co.uk/lifeonmars/series2/ . Previously they played
"Gypsy" on the series before.
- Wanna leave a message to Lee Kerslake for a speedy recovery and the best
in the future? Here's the best place, the Lee Kerslake fan guestbook:
- The "Uriah sHeepmarket" is becoming an international Heepsters event.
Fans from Germany, Italy and Spain are coming over for what will be a
great day for every fan of Heep music. Check
http://www.rentrock.nl/sheepmarket2007/ for all details. We will help
you with everything you'll need to come down. Hotels are cheap and
distances are short?That?s Holland... a Heep friendly country! October
13th 2007 should not be missed: we'll have John Lawton with us, plus the
German Tribute band Circle of Hands (do you want to hear "The Park" and
"Salisbury" performed live?) and a Queen tribute band. Lots of good food
and cheap beers...well? Be there!!
- "A Blast From The Past"... Uriah Heep posters and adverts from "years
- Also, to commemorate the 10 years of UH.com we'll be bringing back to
memory some highlights of the recent years. Check this out:
- Vote for your favourite Uriah Heep studio album. All albums are listed
http://www.moreheep.com , choose your favourite and push the VOTE
- Finally a Dutch version of "Lady in Black" was found, although it is
from 2004 we never heard it before. The artist is called Alex (
the version is titled ?Leef Je Uit? and the CD is available through Mulder
- What MySpace is for the world, Hyves is for the Netherlands, and of
course Heep is there:
http://www.hyves.nl/index.php?l1=gr&group_id=90913 . As is John
http://www.hyves.nl/index.php?l1=gr&group_id=196810 . Visit these
pages and become a friend. Thanks to Marije and Harrie.
- Louis Rentrop re-styled the photo pages at Heepholland. This new layout
gives him the opportunity to expand it as far as he can go with rare Heep
and related material. Most of the stuff is known but was not always easy
to find on the web. There?s a lot in there:
http://www.rentrock.nl/fotoboek/pic0.htm . For the Heepsters out
there: please send URLs of rare photo sites to email@example.com .
MORE HEEP... AND RELATED!
- Ken Hensley is playing Hammond organ on Therion's new album "Gothic
Kabbalah". More details on their website
http://www.megatherion.com as well as here:
- Check here the poster for John Lawton's upcoming "Rock Classic Allstars"
gig in Germany:
- John Sloman will be playing an acoustic set at the Halfmoon in Putney,
London on Sunday 18th March 2007. Tickets are ?6.00. To know more about
Sloman's current activities, please check his official website at
http://www.johnsloman.com as well as his MySpace pages at
- Remember Jack Williams, who wrote/co-wrote some great songs for Uriah
Heep and Ken Hensley in the past such as "Choices", "The Hanging Tree",
"The Dance", "Send Me An Angel", "Inside The Mystery" and "Give Me A
Reason"? He can now be found at MySpace with his newer works...