Sign up here to
receive E-Heep in your
- Upcoming Uriah Heep live dates!
*** 2005 ***
November 20 - Garage, Glasgow, Scotland (w/ Asia plus guests)
November 21 - Leadmill, Sheffield, England (w/ Asia plus guests)
November 23 - Academy, Bristol, England (w/ Asia plus guests)
November 24 - Academy 2, Birmingham, England (w/ Asia plus guests)
November 25 - Academy 2, Manchester, England (w/ Asia plus guests)
November 26 - Astoria, London, England (w/ Asia plus guests)
Note: Uriah Heep is not playing on the December 1st Karlskrona Sweden Kino
gig. This one is a Dio show only!
December 3 - KB Hallen, Copenhagen, Denmark (w/ Dio and Asia)
December 4 - Centrum, Oslo, Norway (w/ Dio and Asia)
December 5 - Liseberghallen, Gothenburg, Sweden (w/ Dio and Asia)
December 6 - Arenaen, Stockholm, Sweden (w/ Dio and Asia)
December 8 - Icehall, Helsinki, Finland (w/ Dio and Asia)
December 9 - Paviljonki Areena, Jyv?kyl? Finland (w/ Dio and Asia)
December 10 - Teatria, Oulu, Finland (w/ Dio and Asia)
December 13 - Boerderij, Zoetermeer, Holland
December 14 - Bosuil, Weert, Holland
December 16 - Stadthalle, Spergau, Germany
December 17 - Halle 101, Speyer, Germany
December 18 - BHF Fischbach, Friedrichshafen, Germany
December 19 - Colos-Saal, Aschaffenburg, Germany
December 21 - Westfalenhalle, Dortmund, Germany
*** 2006 ***
February 8 - Freeway 19 Grounds Bellary Road, Banglore, India
February 10 - The Red Tree Music Festival, MMRDA Grounds, Bandra (East),
February 23 - Heroes of Rock Festival, St. Petersburg, Russia
All details, links, etc.:
To buy tickets for the UK shows, tel.:
0870 400 0688 or online at
- For Heepsters attending the December
14th gig in Weert, Holland, we have a "Heep In" meeting in the afternoon.
A Heep'n'Beer gathering, a raffle, a Heepy diner and more. Check it out
- You can find some cool info (in German) and also the ticket ordering for
the upcoming Heep gig in Dortmund in the following website:
(thanks to Renate Fischer of SOT for the info).
is giving Uriah Heep tickets away for the Dutch gigs of December 13th and
14th. An e-mail and address is enough to join, so check it out.
- During this UK Heep Tour send us your cell (mobile) phone Heep Shots!
We'll be uploading them to the site as they arrive... an almost "real
time" service! Please send all photos to email@example.com .
- Todd Whitesel and our friends over at Goldmine Magazine produced a
spread on Uriah Heep for their October 14th edition. It's a 6-page
feature, chronicling the history of the band, the ups and downs over the
years, members, discography, and a really nice selection of pictures.
There's information on virtually every band member that has passed through
the history of Heepdom, a nice bit on the webteam as well as mention of a
new release and some great commentary in general about Uriah Heep. Check
out the cover and more info here:
- Germany's "Top Of The Pops" rare videos available here, including Heep's
"The Wizard" (with very good quality):
- You can read (in Portuguese only) on Brazil's most popular rock website
- "Whiplash" - a comprehensive review on the new Uriah Heep 6-CD boxset, "Chapter
Click here for the special "Chapter & Verse" e-card:
- On The Brazilian magazine "Rock
Brigade", issue #230 (September 2005), an article about the use of
overdubs in live albums was published, and some of the interviewed were
Mick Box, Bob Carruthers of Classic Rock Productions and Robert Corich of
Red Steel (responsible for the remastering work for all Heep CDs).
- On the issue #09/05 of the Japanese magazine "Burrn" there was some
Heepy stuff available: on the "Read All About It!" section there was
mention about several 70's classic Heep albums. On the "Pick Up The
Legacy" section of "Burrn" issue #06/05, the album reviewed was 1995's "Sea
Of Light". Thanks to Antonio Pirani of Rock Brigade magazine for the info.
and check the Spice and Heep dates back in 1969... exciting!
- Active Heepsters, please visit
, scroll down and fill your classic rock top 10. Let's all choose Heep's
"Easy Livin'" as #1!!!
- New "Heep.com Mousepads", with artwork by Renate Fischer, now available
- We now have a Uriah Heep weblog up at
. We want to make it an international one, so we are looking for
contributors who can handle weblog tools. Please contact Louis at firstname.lastname@example.org
for a username and password if you seriously want to join us for that.
- December 8th marks the 30th anniversary of Gary Thain's death. Heepster
) will be doing a live Gary Thain special on December 8th at 6pm EST!
MORE HEEP... AND RELATED!
- The Scandinavian Ken Hensley Tour featuring the Viking All-Star Band has
just started! You can read Ken Hensley's own tour diary on his website at
(check the News section for the link), and check the tour dates as well.
- The Store For Music Limited is a record label with a few releases
featuring Bernie Shaw. These releases include tribute CDs to Whitesnake
and Thin Lizzy. Check it out:
or (0)1932 828715 in the UK.
- This link leads to a page with a cover of "Easy Livin'" with harmonica:
(thanks to Evert Achterberg for the